Champignons Mushroom is also called Agaricus bisporus, which is an edible mushroom growing in mushroom house or air condition room.
It has two color states while immature -white and brown-both of which have various names. When mature, it is known as portobello mushroom, often shortened to just portobello. When immature and white, this mushroom may be known as common mushroom, button mushroom, white mushroom, cultivated mushroom, table mushroom, and champignon mushroom. When immature and brown, this mushroom may be known variously as Swiss brown mushroom, Roman brown mushroom, Italian brown, Italian mushroom, cremini or crimini mushroom, brown cap mushroom, or chestnut mushroom.
In tin pack, there are various shapes available --- whole, slices, pieces and stems
1. Main tin size: ,400g, 425g, 800g, 850g,2500g,2840g
2. Crop season: from Nov till April
3. Packing: in cartons
4. Loading port: FOB Qing dao Or Xiamen
5. Delivery lead time: 20 days after prepayment and label approval
6. Either in Buyer's label or Supplier's label is workable